Release Notes for Percona XtraDB Cluster Service version 0.2.0-5.7.21
This is the first release of the DC/OS Percona XtraDB Cluster service. The latest stable release version of Percona XtraDB Cluster installation will be supported on DCOS cluster 1.10 and above. This has been built using the current stable version of SDK (Version 0.42.1).
This is a first release and you must perform a fresh install. Upgrade is not supported in this release.
Based on the latest stable release of the dcos-commons SDK (Version 0.42.1), this installation provides numerous benefits:
- Integration with DC/OS features such as virtual networking and DC/OS access controls
- Orchestrated software and configuration update, ability to add new nodes, increase memory and CPU. Installation on a DCOS cluster provides the ability to restart and replace nodes
- Placement constraints for pods
- Uniform user experience across all Percona XtraDB Cluster cluster nodes
- SSL Authentication and Data at Rest encryption
- PAM with OpenLDAP Authentication
- Foldered Installation
- Back up to and restore from all S3-compatible storage.
This is the first release to the DC/OS Universe. Reported bugs will be fixed in subsequent releases.