- Upgrade the base dcos-commons SDK version to
- Upgrade the base tech version of Confluent Kafka to
- Oracle JDK is replaced by OpenJDK 8
- Option to configure new listener config
max.connections which limits the number of active connections on each listener.
- Added support for DC/OS Storage Service (DSS). See official DSS docs for more details.
- User can enable advanced service health checks. Option to choose between a simple port-based check and an advanced producer-consumer check based on a custom heartbeat topic.
- Support for Secure JMX
- Added marathon service scheduler checks
- Service will fetch all required resources over HTTPS
- Autosuggestion available for Service Account and Secrets when launching the service from DC/OS UI