DC/OS™ 2.1.1 was released on 27 August, 2020.
New customers, contact your sales representative or email@example.com before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
DC/OS 2.1.1 includes the following component versions:
- Apache Mesos 1.10.1
- Marathon 1.10.26
- DC/OS UI 5.1.7
- Fluentbit 1.4.6
DC/OS Fixed and Improved Issues
DC/OS 2.1.1 fixes the following issues:
- Selecting Install DC/OS CLI presents a URL to a binary that is incorrect. (COPS-6360)
- The Mesos Authorizer module was trying to authorize the dcos_anonymous account on permissive security mode. (COPS-6335, D2IQ-70037)
- Selecting Run on a job or selecting Delete to remove a group had no effect and threw an exception. (COPS-6324)
- DC/OS OSS UI was not displaying a user name, but instead showed a User added through OIDC ID Token login message. (COPS-6295, D2IQ-70199)
- Renaming or deleting folders via the Jupyter UI resulted in a Rename Error and Delete Failed. (COPS-6166, DCOS_OSS-5967)
- Users were unable to remove empty folders from Metronome. (COPS-6139, D2IQ-68541)
- Exhibitor was writing JNA files to /tmp. (COPS-6111, D2IQ-68109, D2IQ-68868)
- Using file-based secrets caused mount failure and issues in the json editor. (COPS-6085, D2IQ-68114, D2IQ-67819)
- An unknown response code was received when querying DC/OS health endpoints. (COPS-5915, COPS-5979, D2IQ-65296, D2IQ-69169)
- After an upgrade, the dcos-telegraf directories had incorrect permissions leading to a problem launching tasks. (COPS-6232, D2IQ-69295)
- In the DC/OS UI, selecting Enter in the Secret ID textbox reloaded the page. (D2IQ-14964)
- Running two CLI installers from the same machine aborted with an error. (D2IQ-7844)
- A master node was not able to rejoin a cluster after failure/restart when another master was offline or being upgraded. (COPS-1754, D2iQ-4248)
- An error was thrown when unmounting external persistent volumes in Mesos. (COPS-5920, D2IQ-65497)
- A critical error in Metronome where existing jobs appear to be lost after upgrade. (DCOS_OSS-5965, COPS-6174)
- DC/OS installations on Flatcar Linux would not finish due to Java processing issues. (COPS-6422, D2IQ-70809, COPS-6190)
- Exhibitor endpoint responses were inconsistent. (D2IQ-70393, COPS-6326)
- The Mesos Authorizer module was trying to authorize the dcos_anonymous account on permissive security mode. (COPS-6335, D2IQ-70025)
- The file bootstrap.py was updated to check for changes to the signing certificate authority. (D2IQ-69408)
- Frameworks could interfere with Marathon pods by launching tasks on resources reserved to Marathon. (D2IQ-68800)
- etcd was providing an incorrect response in calicoctl. (COPS-6341)
- dcos-fluent-bit.service was consuming too much memory. (COPS-6218)
Mesos Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Mesos, see the changelog
Marathon Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Marathon, see the changelog.
Metronome Fixed and Improved Issues
For a detailed description on updates to Metronome, see the changelog.