DC/OS 1.13.4 was released on September 5, 2019.
Registered DC/OS Enterprise customers can access the DC/OS Enterprise configuration file from the support website. For new customers, contact your sales representative or firstname.lastname@example.org before attempting to download and install DC/OS Enterprise.
DC/OS 1.13.4 includes the following components:
DC/OS is a distributed operating system that enables you to manage resources, application deployment, data services, networking, and security in an on-premise, cloud, or hybrid cluster environment.
Issues fixed in DC/OS 1.13.4
The issues that have been fixed in DC/OS 1.13.4 are grouped by feature, functional area, or component.
- Mesos agent no longer deadlocks in RPC authenticatee. (DCOS-57388)
- Fixed issue where jobs and group names appeared duplicated when the job name matched the group name. (DCOS-54937, COPS-5208)
- Fixed preflight Docker® version check failing for Docker 1.19. (DCOS-56831)ß
/var/log/mesos-state.tarhas been added to all Diagnostics bundles. (DCOS-56403)
- Windows build package now proceeds with the correct subset of packages; added variant
windowsto Python package. (DCOS_OSS-5429, DCOS-45547)
systemdtimer and service unit are now included in
dcos-diagnosticspackage so that the installer picks them up during installation. (DCOS-56379)
- Fixed authorization for MULTI_ROLE frameworks. (DCOS-54635)