How do you want to deploy KUDO for Kubeflow?
You can install KUDO for Kubeflow:
- On public cloud infrastructure, such as Amazon Web Services (AWS), Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform (GCP).
- On a company-internal network with a physical (bare metal) or virtual infrastructure.
- On a company-internal network or VPC (virtual private cloud) without an internet connection: air-gapped/private/offline clusters.
The infrastructure you select determines the specific requirements for a successful installation.
- A Konvoy 1.5 cluster with the following addons enabled:
kubectlon your installation machine
- KUDO CLI 0.15.0 plugin (remember to set
VERSION=0.15.0if you use the instructions to
wgetfrom GitHub release page!)
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on Konvoy
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on Konvoy…Read More
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on an on-premises cluster
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on an on-premises cluster…Read More
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on an air-gapped cluster
Install KUDO for Kubeflow on an air-gapped cluster…Read More